Ask a question or book an appointment
Leave any questions you have below along with your details and our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
What are the potential risks of thighplasty?
All invasive surgical procedures carry risks and will be discussed during your consultation. Potential risks associated with a thighplasty can include:
- Bleeding or infection.
- Fluid accumulation (seroma)
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Fatty tissue under the skin might die (fat necrosis)
- Delayed wound healing
- Numbness or changes in skin sensation
- Scarring. This is inevitable with any surgical procedure.
- Possibility of revisional surgery
- Recurrent looseness of skin especially with subsequent further weight change
- Skin discolouration and swelling
Start your surgical journey with Dr Sally Ng
If you are looking to achieve a particular result or restore your appearance, Dr Sally Ng in Melbourne offers various aesthetic and reconstructive surgical procedures to help you.
For more information or to request a consultation, please contact us today.